- Nick presented at The European Theatre Convention in Sarajevo.
- Nick attended the Styrian Fall festival in Graz, Austria.
- Nick taught a workshop exploring the Michael Chekhov Technique to the students of Kunst Uni Graz and the actors of Schauspielhaus Graz.
- Nick directed the world premiere of Philip Kan Gotanda's new play, #CAMPTULELAKE, broadcast internationally by the Goethe Insitut.
- Nick directed SHE KILLS MONSTERS for Theatre Rhinoceros at the GLBT Historical Society.
- Nick directed SWOLLEN TONGUES for Theatre Rhinoceros at the GLBT Historical Society.
- MONSTRESS has closed! Read the review in the SF Chronicle.
- Nick is featured in the book Beautiful Chaos by A.C.T. Artistic Director, Carey Perloff.
- On May 16th, 2015 Nick performed in the opening ceremonies of A.C.T.'s newest venue, The Strand.
- Nick wrote the afterward for the book Arrive, Breathe, and Be Still, featuring monologues written by at-risk youth enrolled in his ACTsmart course at A.C.T.