- Nick taught a workshop on pedagogy of Michael Chekhov at the Gaiety School of Acting in Dublin, Ireland.
- Nick presented at The European Theatre Convention in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Nick attended the Styrian Fall festival in Graz, Austria.
- Nick taught a workshop on the pedagogy of Michael Chekhov to the students of Kunst Uni Graz and the actors of Schauspielhaus Graz.
- Nick directed the world premiere of Philip Kan Gotanda's play, #CAMPTULELAKE, broadcast internationally by the Goethe Insitut.
- Nick is featured in the book Beautiful Chaos by A.C.T. Artistic Director, Carey Perloff.
- Nick wrote the afterward for the book Arrive, Breathe, and Be Still, featuring monologues written by at-risk youth enrolled in his ACTsmart course at A.C.T.